Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Stevie Leiter's Head's Up!


Hi. How are you?

Well, let me just tell you that Stevie is just fabulous!

These past few months have been absolutely glorious!

First, my great friend and boss Tom Stilley got married in such a beautiful wedding ceremony. That Donny is growing up to be quite the looker! And, oh, what a beautiful bride Veronica made. But enough of this mushy stuff, really, I’m getting upset. Oh, I need a spritzer!

So, why are you so happy, Stevie?

Well, skipping the obvious reasons, like it being football season (yummy!) and cooler weather (I love the Winter!), I’ve met someone special with whom I’ve been spending a lot of time. Oh, and I just get all gushy around the holidays! Thanksgiving was great! I love turkey. Can’t wait for some Christmas ham and New Year’s pork.

But we want entertainment news and gossip!

OK, but I’m warning you, you won’t like it:

Rick Sebak is getting fat. There, I said it. I know, I know, he’'s always had a bit of a cute ’lil spare tire, but really, Rick, maybe you should stop eating sausages all across the country and just stick with some Primanti’s at home or something. We all want to hear: I used to have a big gut, but it’s not there anymore.

In other news, Antwan Randell Cunningham is a bona fide hunk. I got some balls for him to catch!

Did anyone see Mr. Rogers on the 61C last week?

Well, that’s really all I have for you right now. Remember to wash your backside. You never know when it’ll be needed! Happy Holidays!

No comments: