Saturday, November 16, 2002

Point / Weaker Point: Homosexuality


You'll Never Believe Who's Gay!
By Joe D. Martino

Holy Fucking Shit, have I got a scoop for you all. You'll never believe who I saw walking out of Pegasus last Thursday night. You'll never believe it. Are you ready? Are you? Really? Tommy Steadman. That's right, Tommy Steadman star quarterback for North Allegheny High School is a fudge packer. Can you believe it?

The guys on the team are gonna freak when they hear this one. That little queer might as well just drop out of school. They're gonna tool on his ass. I bet you every day from now till the end of school he gets the crap beaten out of him.

I can't believe that faggot used to watch me change in the locker room. He probably used to think about my dick whenever he beat off. I could have sworn I saw him looking at me one time. I just blew it off at the time, but I should've fucking known better.

God damn homosexuals.

Wait till I tell Coach. Shit is gonna hit the fan. Once Coach gets a hold of him, he's gonna tear him a new asshole. Then Tommy can have two of his little butt-buddies fuck him in the ass at once.

He can forget about his scholarship too. Slippery Rock isn't gonna give some faggot-ass QB a scholarship. His life is fucked. Oh, I can't wait, this is gonna be good.




I'm Gay.
Tommy Steadman

I've been struggling with something for a long time now. It's been really hard to deal with. It's probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life, but I thought I had to do it. So, last Thursday, I did it: I came out of the closet.

I don't think everyone knows yet, but I'm sure in a couple weeks they will. After all, this is high school and you know how gossip spreads around here.

So far I've told the important people in my life. I told my parents first. They were shocked, but real supportive. It's nice to have parents who will love you no matter what.

The next step was the hardest: I had to tell Coach. I was sure Coach would kick me off the team. Not because he's a bad guy or anything, it's just because he's one of those guys who's real macho. You know the type. Surprisingly Coach was real supportive. He said he understood and he didn't think I should leave the team. He even talked to the man who will be my coach next year at Slippery Rock. They straightened everything out and the Slippery Rock coach said he still wanted me to play there.

Because everything went so well with Coach, I decided to tell my friends. I was worried about that one, especially with my friends who were on the football team. But you know what, they had no problem with it either. I was shocked. You hear all of these coming out stories where people's friends and family reject them, and they're so alone. I'm glad I didn't have to go through any of that. I guess I'm just extremely lucky to have such an open-minded and understanding support system around me.

No comments: