Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Stevie Leiter's Head's Up!


Hey, how is everyone doing these beautiful summer days? Me, I’m fabulous!

Wow, is it me or did short-short weather start really late this year? I had my pink speedo ready to go for Memorial Day, but Memorial Day wasn’t ready for ole Stevie's pink speedo (though I know a few people who were!).

So, I'’ve been VD-free for over a year now, and I’'m ready to try my luck again! Ok, I’ve been trying my luck for about five months now, but no one's taking the bait.

Item! Tom Cruise is soooo hot in Minority Report. Tom, I’'m gonna kill you with my love muscle soon, are you cumming to arrest me?

Hey, I saw Panther’s coach Walt Harris at Bruegger’s the other day. Wow, he'’s always in those warm-up sweats. ’Nuff said.

Is it me or does Myron Cope scare you? I saw this video called Steelmen and Football or something like that, and he gave me the creeps–. Dan Marino, incidentally, gave me the randys.

Picture this: A green field. Trees lightly waving in a mid-summer breeze. A big screen showing a favorite movie. Friends sitting around on the hill, sipping wine and enjoying the film. Like it? It’'s my idea for a new movie night in Schenley Park–Movies at the Oval! See you there, Kordell!

Entertainment news, Stevie? Why yes: Gwyneth Paltrow is a slut. There, I'’ve said it.

How about Rosie? I'’ll be honest. I never liked her, and now that she really really is a dyke, I like her less. You'’re giving us a bad name, bitch!

Ok, that’s all Stevie has for you this time. Old Stilley’'s really getting married, can you believe it! See yinz all at the wedding!

No comments: