Friday, September 14, 2001

Freshman Checks Out Scene, Tits

Newly arrived-freshman Ben Chapson, is quickly getting adjusted to college life here in Pittsburgh. Chapson spent last Thursday walking around the campus and the surrounding business district.

“I like Pitt so far, it's pretty neat. I stopped in Dave's Music Mine and bought like five or six really cool CD's. I've eaten at The ‘O’ and Uncle Sam's and thought the food was really good in both places, and all the while, I got to check out the ladies. Holy shit, do these chicks have big tits. Not all of them, but a good deal of them. And they aren't afraid to show them either. They all wear these tight ass shirts with their tits pushed way up. I'm definitely gonna like it here,” Chapson commented.

Chapson then speculated on obtaining one of these large breasted women for himself.

“I guess I got to go get in some fraternity or something. Then I could definitely bang a lot of these big titted girls.”

No comments: